Yellow Bean, Green Bean, Avocado, Courgette, Free-Range Chicken, Elixir d’Anvers Mayonnaise
Seppe Nobels - Graanmarkt 13
- 7 cl Elixir d’Anvers1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 dl peanut oil
- ½ lime
- 1 dl olive oil
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g yellow beans
- 50 g green beans
- 1 yellow courgette
- 1 green courgette
- 16 “sot l’y laisse” chicken oysters or 2 fillets of free-range chicken
- 2 avocados
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 40 g candied tomato
- a few sprigs of young basil to finish
- pepper and salt
- Elixir d’Anvers mayonnaise: mix 3 egg yolks, mustard, Elixir d’Anvers, white wine vinegar. Finish with peanut oil and season to taste with zest of lime and pepper and salt.
- Mix olive oil with thyme and garlic in a blender, then pour through a sieve. Bring some salted water to the boil and use it to cook the beans for no more than 2 minutes so they remain crunchy. Cool the beans in icy water. Cut the courgettes into chunks and sprinkle with the garlic oil, pepper and salt, and cook them in a griddle pan until they are golden brown.
- Cook the free-range chicken skin side down in the garlic oil until it is golden brown, season with pepper and salt. Quarter the avocado, remove the stone and peal the quarters. Grill them in a hot pan until they are golden brown.
- Season the beans to taste with pepper and salt, olive oil, the juice of ½ lime, finely chopped parsley and candied tomato. Arrange the grilled vegetables, avocado, bean salad and crunchy free-range chicken on a plate and finish with a few leaves of young basil and the Elixir d’Anvers mayonnaise.