Elixir d’Anvers Daisy
Red fruits and citrus are combine remarkably well with Elixir d'Anvers. This is a true classic of the house.
- 4 cl Elixir d’Anvers
- 3 cl fresh lemon juice, filtered (1/2 lemon)
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- 8 raspberries / 40 g raspberries
- crushed ice
- Muddle 8 raspberries in a glass with the sugar syrup.
- Give a good stir, add crushed ice, 4 cl of Elixir d’Anvers and 3 cl of fresh lemon juice.
- Stir and top up with crushed ice.
- Repeat until the glass is full.
DRESS & SERVE TIPS
Serve in a tumbler and decorate with a raspberry.